Semeru Trekking Tour is possible started from Surabaya Airport, Malang City, Bali Island, Banyuwangi or Jogjakarta Province. Mount Semeru known as the highest volcano in East Java Province Indonesia with an altitude at 3,676 meters above sea level. This mount is one of the trekking sport for Mountain trekkers from all the world. If you have a hobby for volcano trekking, your dream will be granted after get the crater. Mount Semeru trekking is almost similar with Mount Batur trekking in Bali Island and also other volcanos in Indonesia, the difference only in altitude and the landscape from around the top.
Mount Semeru is closed to Mount Bromo and still in the active volcano structure with Bromo Tengger National Park. Most trekkers enjoy their holiday to Mount Semeru, They preferred do trekking to this mountain because along the path before reach the top, they also stop to break at Ranu Kumbolo or Kumbolo Lake (beutiful lake has become the visiting place at 2400 above sea level) and Kalimati. So, they not only get the view from the top of Semeru but also at around this mountain. Semeru trekking tour have duration for 3 Days and 2 Night with normal trip. You also possible enjoy Semeru trekking and Mount Bromo tour with duration 4 days and 3 nights. For detail itinerary, you can read below.
Semeru Trekking And Mount Bromo Tour Package 4 Days :
DAY 01: SURABAYA ARRIVAL – MALANG
- Pick you up by Our private car in your arrivals and take you to your hotel in Tumpang regency for 3 hours driving from Surabaya or Malang, 6 hours from Banyuwangi City and 8 hours from Bali Island then stay one night by free time.
DAY 02: RANU PANE – RANU KUMBOLO – KALIMATI
- Wake you up to have breakfast an early morning then check out from your hotel. then depart to Ranu Pane village (2100 above sea level) for 2,5 hours driving by The Jeep 4 WD, After get Ranu Pane, Submit medical chaeck, entrance fee and start trekking for 10 km or 4 hours trekking to Ranu Kumbolo with your porter have rented before.
- After get Ranu Kumbolo, take a break for lunch and rest, here before continuing the trip for 3 hours to Kalimati where we will rest and stay overnight in tent or by camping.
Ranu Kumbolo / Kumbolo Lake is situated on a valley with the lake covering 12 ha. It is a rest area which has views and upland ecosystems, located at altitude of 2400 above sea level.
DAY 03 : KALIMATI – ARCOPODO – MT SEMERU
- Early morning wake up at 1.00 AM, then continue Semeru summit trekking (3,676 meters) via Arcopodo village (2900 meters above sea level) and Cemoro Tunggal (3200 meters above sea level). Reach the crater’s rim in 4 hours, enjoy the sunrise and view until satisfied, taking photo from the crater and taking a rest in your tent, then trek down to Kalimati base camp (2700 meter above sea level) for 1,5 hours to have breakfast.
- After finish breakfast, continue trek back to Ranu kumbolo around 2 – 3 hours then taking a rest and small lunch, here you will enjoy the beauty of the lake sight until finish and comeback to Ranu Panee (parking area) and continue your trip by the Jeep 4 WD to Mount Bromo, Cemoro Lawang through Savana Desert and Sea of Sand to Cemoro Lawang village via Jemplang fork. After get Mount Bromo, stay one night in your hotel in Bromo mountain.
DAY 04 : RANUPANEE – MT BROMO – CEMORO LAWANG
- Wake you up at 03.00 AM to get preparing to enjoy Mount Bromo Sunrise, then start visiting by Bromo Jeep 03:30 AM from your hotel to the parking lot then, take walking for 15 minutes to the view point. after get the view point, enjoy the Sunrise, Mount Bromo view and until satisfied.
- Comeback to the Jeep and continue visit Bromo Crater until finish then comeback to your hotel to have breakfast, take shower and check out from your hotel to comeback to Surabaya Airport or your hotel and finish the tour.
• All Permits and donations
• Private Tour Car with AC (air conditioned) by shuttle
• Semeru Jeep 4WD and Bromo Jeep 4 WD by Shuttle
• Accommodations as per the itinerary
• Porter and Camping gear (tent & kitchen equipment) for Mt. Semeru trekking
• Breakfast, Lunch and Dinner by porter service
• Cook and porter during trekking Mt. Semeru
• 10% VAT (Value Added Tax)
• English speaking tour guide (custom order)
• Entrance Fee
• Medical Check
• Travel insurance
• Personal expenses and necessaries
Information of Semeru Trekking Tour from Surabaya, Malang and Bali
BROMO PRIVATE TOUR AGENCY provide complete tour package, especially for East Java Province. If you are interested to enjoy the beautiful of Mount Semeru, You read detail of trekking requirement to Mount Semeru National Park, Mt Bromo and other interested places in Java Province, Indonesia. You can ask to Our partner about the booking requirements, Bromo tour package, tour package price and tour service by contact Us here